Hello there, welcome to my blog, the Dominican Republic: Beyond the Beaches. My name is Genesis Pinales. The reason I wanted to start this blog was to hopefully draw attention to a part of my culture. Also I wanted to share more than just the beaches and expand on things tourists may not know about the beautiful island of the Dominican Republic. I love the Caribbean, and that is where all of my heritage is found, so I feel extremely proud and lucky to share this part of my life with others. I hope that through these posts, not only will you feel compelled to interact, but also be motivated to share and even visit this country and all it has to offer.
Monday, April 6, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keeping the Dominican Republic Clean - One Visit at a Time
For my last post, I wanted to bring everything back full circle for you guys. The reason is, unfortunately, the island's tourism...
-
Okay, while I have been so eager to discuss all the eye-catching things about the Dominican Republic, the most show-stopping topic is the ...
-
Hello there, welcome to my blog, the Dominican Republic: Beyond the Beaches. My name is Genesis Pinales. The reason I wanted to start this b...
-
I believe it's only right that before I throw you into the sea of Dominican culture, I make sure you're fed! That being said, Dom...

Hi, I have been to the Dominican Republic before and was very impressed and definitely plan to go back in the future. So can’t wait to learn more about it over the next few weeks.
ReplyDeleteHey Genesis, I am really excited about your blog. I have only visited the DR once, but I want to go back. So I hope this blog takes me back there, looking forward to this one!
ReplyDelete