Taking a more direct focus on one of the most recognized Dominican practices known globally, Cigar making!
Dominican cigars are significant for their premium quality resulting from the Cibao Valley's exceptionally fertile soil and perfect climate, which produces smooth, complex, and aromatic tobacco. They are world-renowned for consistent construction, rich flavors, and high-quality craftsmanship, making the Dominican Republic a leader in global premium cigar production.
he Dominican Republic has earned its reputation as a hub for some of the finest cigar craftsmanship in the world. In Santiago, Davidoff operates its headquarters and welcomes visitors with guided tours of its factory, along with a look at one of its nearby tobacco fields. I was fortunate enough to do this tour when I was about 11 years old. I distinctly remember the strong smell, and because I was a child, I didn't partake in any smoking or purchasing, but we were able to walk around the craftsman and ask questions as they were actively making cigars to sell. It was definitely a cool experience, and I would recommend you make a pit stop if you plan to visit the Dominican Republic!
Hey Genesis! I am not much of a smoker, but I do know the importance of a good quality cigar. Definitely going to have to try some DR cigars in the future.
ReplyDelete